Rates effective as of July 1st.
*Prices subject to change annually on July 1st in accordance with UMD/SMC Operating Agreement.
*Students enrolled more than half time will be eligible to graduate student rates.
*Upon completion of graduate program, residents will be given 45 days to vacate apartment home after which the rent will be adjusted to the Non-Graduate Student rental rates.
*12 Month Lease Term
Our Apartment Home Features:
- All Utilities Included (Also Internet/Telephone)
- Gas Ovens/Stoves
- Central Heating/Air Conditioning
- Wall to Wall Carpet
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Walking distance to University of Maryland campus
- Playgrounds and Picnic Areas
- Garden Plots
- UMD Shuttle Service
- Community Room
- Study Lounge
- Resident Parking
- Resident Website
- Cats Welcome
All applicants must be University of Maryland College Park Graduate Students
A letter of acceptance of a graduate student more than half time.
All occupants 18 years of age or older must complete a rental application.
Hand written application (available in Leasing Center)
Online application (available at www.graduatehousing.net)
Submit $100 Holding Charge
In office: Check/Debit Card or Money Order
- Upon submitting completed application information, names are placed on waitlist, according to application date, and time (on a first come, first serve basis).
- As apartments come available, applicants are contacted in order of application date and time, desired apartment size (studio, 1 & 2 bedrooms) and requested move-in date.
- Applicants are given 24 hours to accept an apartment.
- Once you are assigned to an apartment the $100 holding charge is credited towards your pro-rated rent. And if you cancel, the $100 holding charge will be refunded.